Fender Geophysics’ key strength is our experience in running numerous styles of IP in a wide range of environments such as the remote parts of Australia, Peru and Russia, as well as densely populated areas of NSW.
We have gained a leading reputation in the industry offering a very professional service whilst undertaking complex surveys in densely populated areas of NSW. These surveys include large scale gradient array surveys with complex follow up 3D or distributed array surveys.
Fender Geophysics has consistently gained positive feedback from clients and land owners regarding the manner in which the crews undertake the surveys and the professional manner in which they conduct themselves.
IP is a staple of the minerals exploration industry.
Induced Polarisation is a technique proven to be an integral part of the exploration process from grass roots to resource definition projects, with its ability to map disseminated sulphides with the induced polarisation component and geology with the resistivity component.
Fender is proficient at all array types including:
- Offset Pole Dipole – 3D
- Dipole Dipole
- Pole dipole – roll along and static receiver array to shoot in both directions
- Gradient Array –experience with large scale gradient surveys with immediate 2D and 3D follow up.
- Down hole IP
- GDD GRx 8-32 IP Receivers (16 Channel)
- Scintrex IPR12 IP Receivers (8 Channel)
- GDD TxII Transmitter (5-10Kva)
- IRIS Instruments VIP4000 Transmitter (4Kva)
- Zonge GGT30 Transmitter (30Kva)